Located on Mt. Lemmon just northeast of Tucson, Arizona, these campgrounds and lakefront day use areas are a great way to escape the summer heat.
- 9th October 2013 We just received word that our water will be turned off by tomorrow evening. Therefore our campgrounds will be closed for the remainder of the 2013 season. This decision was somewhat forced upon us due to someone in Washington giving a direction to stop any use of federal resources, which apparently includes the water supplied to our campgrounds. Please understand it is not our company or the local forest service making these decisions. Thank you for visiting our campgrounds this season and please come back next year. We are planning to open the 2014 season around mid April. Please check back here later for the actual opening date. Have a safe and wonderful winter!
- 3rd October 2013 As of now, Rose Canyon Campground, Spencer Campground, and Whitetail group use area are CLOSED. Please check back frequently for updates as to whether or not we will reopen to finish out the season. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience.
- 1st October 2013 Rose Canyon Campground, Spencer Campground, and Whitetail group use area(by reservation only) are currently open. Should the government shut down affect these campgrounds a notice will be posted immediately. Thank You
- 3rd September 2013 Rose Canyon Campground, Showers Point Group Use, Whitetail Group Use, and Spencer Campground on Mount Lemmon, will close their gates for the season at 11am on Sunday October 27th, 2013. All visitors and campers and all vehicles must be out of the campgrounds by 11am. Thank you all for coming to our campgrounds this season. Have a safe and wonderful winter and we hope to see you next season.
- 19th July 2013 Friday afternoon July 19, 2013, campfires will be permitted in the campgrounds. As always, continue to use caution when using fires in the forest. Dry bundles of firewood will be available for purchase from the camp hosts or at the Rose Canyon store.