Lake Guntersville State Park RRM Cabins
For any technical issues with the reservation system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Effective August 1, 2022, linens will no longer be provided for your cabin stay due to limited resources and quality supplies. Please bring your own sheets and towels for your cabin stay. Pillows and mattress covers are provided.
Located along the banks of the Tennessee River in Northeast Alabama, Lake Guntersville Resort State Park promises to satisfy whether you are looking for a resort style retreat, or an outdoor adventure in the park’s 6,000 acres of natural woodlands. Among the park’s many recreational offerings are an 18-hole championship golf course, a beach complex, an outdoor nature center, excellent fishing in Alabama’s largest lake, 36 miles of hiking and biking trails, weekly guided hikes, and a Day Use Area. Eagle watching centers on Guntersville State Park and the Dam during the winter, though some bald eagles stay all year. Guntersville Lake fish habitat includes milfoil and hydilla weed beds from which big bass explode on topwater baits.
- Bird Watching
RRM, Inc., in a partnership agreement with Lake Guntersville State Park, provide these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. State Park rules apply to the cabins. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• Check-in time is between 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM. If unable to arrive between those hours, please contact the campground Hosts at 256-505-6608 to make arrangements.
• The entrance gate is provided for your security. Only registered campers are allowed in the park after closing hours.
• No smoking allowed in the cabins.
• Pets are not allowed in the cabins unless the cabin is designated as pet-friendly.
• Firearms or fireworks of any type are prohibited.
• You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin.
• All trash is to be deposited in the provided dumpsters.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Disruptive campers may be asked to vacate the campground without reimbursement.
• Golf carts are not permitted for guest use, unless operated by a park volunteer with proof of state tag registration, and when applicable, have a visible ADA placard on the cart.