Lake Fayette Oak Thicket Park
Oak Thicket Park is located on Lake Fayette, just 10 minutes from LaGrange. This 2,000 acre lake is a fishing paradise and a great family getaway. Voted one of the best bass fishing lakes in Texas. A variety of accomodations are available: furnished cabins with kitchens, screened shelters, wooded RV sites, tent sites, an outdoor pavilion, picnic facilities, hiking trails, and boat ramp. Popular actives include fishing, boating, picnicking, hiking , and birding.
- Bike Riding
- Pet Friendly
No pets will be permitted in the cabins at Oak Thicket Park. Pets are welcome in RV camping area, but must remain on a leash at all times.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any building, including cabins.
- No glass containers
- Check-in for all sites 3pm & check-out 11am
- Please contact park staff if arriving after 5:00pm
- Park may fall under a burn ban without notice. Please go to www.lcra.org/parks for up to date status. A burn ban may include the restriction of all campfires, plus grilling with wood or coal.
- Group Events are permitted at the park. Prior written permission shall be obtained from LCRA for any organization group activity on LCRA land involving 20 or more individuals.