Lake Fayette Oak Thicket Park
Recreation Resource Management will be operating Oak Thicket Park beginning June 15, 2020.
Oak Thicket Park is located on Lake Fayette, just 10 minutes from LaGrange. This 2,000 acre lake is a fishing paradise and a great family getaway. Voted one of the best bass fishing lakes in Texas. A variety of accomodations are available: furnished cabins with kitchens, screened shelters, wooded RV sites, tent sites, an outdoor pavilion, picnic facilities, hiking trails, and boat ramp. Popular actives include fishing, boating, picnicking, hiking , and birding.
- Bike Riding
- Pet Friendly
No pets will be permitted in the cabins at Oak Thicket Park. Pets are welcome in RV camping area, but must remain on a leash at all times.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any building, including cabins.
- No glass containers
- Check-in for all sites 3pm & check-out 11am
- Please contact park staff if arriving after 5:00pm
- Park may fall under a burn ban without notice. Please go to www.lcra.org/parks for up to date status. A burn ban may include the restriction of all campfires, plus grilling with wood or coal.
- Group Events are permitted at the park. Prior written permission shall be obtained from LCRA for any organization group activity on LCRA land involving 20 or more individuals.