Pickwick Dam Campground
For any technical issues with the reservation system, please contact email@example.com. Thank you.
GPS Directions are known to direct visitors to the wrong entrance of the campground. We advise to not turn on Botel Ln, but to stay on Wharf Rd passing the tailwater of the dam. Botel Ln does not have a turn-around area and dead ends at the wrong gate to the campground. Please call our managers with any questions at 865-361-9492.
Pickwick Dam Campground is nestled cozily in the pine trees below the TVA Pickwick Dam, on the Tennessee River, near Savannah, TN.
Across from the campground is a public fishing and boat ramp area. Pickwick is popular for boating, kayaking, and canoeing. It has a reputation of being an excellent sports fishing area, noted for its record size small mouthed bass and catfish.
Our new campground store is now open and stocked! Come enjoy a cup of fresh coffee every morning, snacks, candy, drinks, bait, tackle, toys, camping and RV supplies, firewood, ice, patriotic decorations, and so much more! Cash and credit cards accepted.
- Bird Watching
- Pet Friendly
Campground rules are provided to campers upon check-in. RRM, Inc., in a partnership agreement with TVA, provide these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• Camping is on a reservation system. If you do not have a reservation, please see a host before choosing a site.
• Unattended camping vehicles & equipment cannot be left on a site unless fees are paid. Rented campsites must have a camping unit present to show the site is taken.
• Handicapped sites are reserved for persons with a state issued ADA license plate or mirror tag. The person who has been issued the tag must be in residence at the site. Only 1 campsite may be rented by the individual.
• No more than 2 camping units allowed per site. Only 1 may be a wheeled or mobile camping unit. A 2nd tent small or medium size is allowed for immediate family living in the same household under the age of 18.
• Camping is permitted at designated (numbered) sites only. A maximum of 8 people, including visitors, are allowed per campsite. Designated non-profit groups, such as scout troops, will be allowed some exemptions.
• All vehicles, including visitors, must display a parking pass to park in the campground. Maximum of 3 vehicles allowed per campsite (if site will accommodate). Boat trailers & wheeled camping units are counted as vehicles, as are automobiles & motorcycles. Vehicles must be on the paved or gravel surface of the site.
• No washing of campers, vehicles, or boats allowed in the recreation area.
• Golf carts are permitted for use by RRM/TVA authorized personnel only. Motorized scooters are only allowed for those individuals with mobility impairment. Bicycles, skateboards, or scooter riding is prohibited from dusk to dawn. Safety helmets should be worn.
• Maximum stay: 21 consecutive days from May 1 to Sept 30. The camper and camping unit must leave the campground for at least 14 days. You may go to another TVA campground. From Oct 1 to April 30, maximum stay on any single campsite is 30 days.
• Check-in time is 1:00 PM; check-out time is 12:00 PM.
• Visitors are permitted between 7am and 10 pm.
• Only 2 pets per campsite. Pets must be on a leash 6 ft. max or crated at all times. A third pet may be approved by management depending upon size and breed. Pets are prohibited on beach, adjacent picnic areas and inside bathrooms. Owners must pick up after their pets. Pets cannot be left unattended at campsite and must accompany their owner when they leave the campground.
• Quiet hours are from 10 pm- 6 am. Disruptive campers will be reported to TVA police and will be asked to vacate the campground without reimbursement. Please turn off any music, generators, or disruptive lighting by 10 pm.
• Place all trash in dumpsters except fish debris. Please contact the campground host on duty for instructions on disposal of fish scraps.
• Campfires must be contained in metal fire rings. All fire wood must be pre-cut and not include construction debris or pallets. No out of county firewood is allowed to be brought into the campground. Do not cut, damage, or drive nails into trees. No removal of limbs, brush, or any kind of wood from wooded area. Please do not burn trash in fire rings.
• Observe posted speed limit signs throughout the recreation area.
• All appliances must be kept inside the camping unit (no freezers or refrigerators are to be outside).
• Satellite dishes, power cords, and pet crates must remain within the impact zone of the campsite.
• Dumping waste or gray water onto the ground is prohibited.
• Alcoholic beverages and fireworks are not permitted on TVA property. Firearms are prohibited in recreation areas, except: (in season hunting excursions are permissible if they are unloaded and properly cased). State & federal laws apply.
• Where applicable: Please obtain additional information on bear activity from manager or host on duty.
• All sites are back in only. NO CROSS WAY PARKING
• Report all disturbances to Campground Management at 865-361-949.