For any technical issues with the reservation system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Be aware that on certain weekend days, the Yarberry Day Use Area may reach full capacity, after which we cannot allow additional non-camping visitors into the park.
Online reservations for the 2022 camping season are open at 12:01 am, January 1, 2022.
Yarberry Peninsula Campground offers many amenities and is conveniently located in Loudoun County, which is referred to as "The Lakeway to the Smokies". As the name would suggest, Yarberry is located on the shores of Fort Loudoun Lake, providing stunning views from just about every site. Our large, level sites accommodate the largest RVs and are also perfect for tents. All sites have 50/30 amp service and water. The two spotless bathouses are air conditioned and heated for year-round comfort. We offer a "Honey Wagon" service in addition to the easily accessible dump station. Each campsite provides a picnic table and fire ring. Yarberry also has a wide range of rental watercraft, from pontoons to paddleboards. The day use area has a sandy beach, as well as picnic tables and grills.
- Pet Friendly
Campground rules are provided to campers upon check-in. RRM, Inc., in a partnership agreement with TVA, provide these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• Check-in time is 2:00 PM. Check-out time is 1:00 PM.
• Sites in the campground are able to be reserved online or by phone.
• Unattended camping vehicles and equipment cannot be left at a site unless fees are paid. Rented campsites must have a camping unit present to show the site is taken.
• ADA accessible sites are reserved for persons with a state-issued ADA license plate or mirror tag. The person who has been issued the tag must be occupying the site and may only rent 1 campsite per visit.
• Campsites are designated as a single unit site (1 RV or 1 tent). For campers under the age of 18, a tent (small or medium) is allowed for immediate family living in the same household.
• Camping is permitted at designated (numbered) sites only. A maximum of 8 people are allowed per campsite. Designated non-profit groups, such as scout troops or church groups, will be allowed some exemptions.
• Motorized scooters are ONLY allowed for those individuals with mobility impairment. Bicycles, skateboards, or scooter riding is prohibited from dusk to dawn. Safety helmets should be worn.
• Visitors are permitted between the hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Please turn off any music, generators, or disruptive lighting by 10:00 PM.
• Campers who are disruptive, intoxicated, or behaving in an obscene or profane manner will be reported to the TVA Police, asked to vacate the premises without reimbursement, and will be subject to a ban from a facility operated by Recreation Resource Management (RRM) in a partnership agreement with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
• Place all trash in dumpsters located near the general store (except fish debris). Please contact the campground hosts on duty for pick up and disposal of fish debris.
• Campfires must be contained in metal fire rings. Fire rings may not be moved/relocated. All firewood must be pre-cut and not include construction debris or pallets. No out-of-county firewood is allowed to be brought into the campground. Do not cut, damage, or drive nails into trees. Please do not burn trash in fire rings.
• Observe posted speed limit signs throughout the campground.
• All appliances must be kept inside the camping unit (no freezers or refrigerators are to be outside).
• Satellite dishes, power cords, and pet crates must remain within the impact zone of the campsite.
• Dumping waste or gray water onto the ground is prohibited.
• Alcoholic beverages and fireworks are not permitted on TVA property. Firearms are prohibited in recreation areas except in hunting season excursions, and are permissible only if they are unloaded and properly cased. State and federal laws apply.