Cowlitz Falls Campground
Leonard “Bud” Allen Park/Cowlitz Falls Campground covers over 110 acres and is only 15 miles east of Morton and is centrally located to everything the area has to offer: Mount St. Helens, Mount Rainier, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, boating, mountain climbing, disc golf, kite flying, and bird watching. Oh! Did we mention that it’s a great place to kick back and relax?
- Wildlife Watching
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Check out time is 1:00 PM
- Please keep the park clean
- No hunting
- No fireworks, firearms, or chainsaws at anytime
- No ATV or ORV riding in campground
- Fires are prohibited, except in designated fire rings and cooking grills. Completely extinguish all fires before leaving. Check with the Washington Department of Natural Resources and other applicable Lewis County authorities for burn ban details.
- Please keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
- Drive slowly and watch for pedestrians
- Do not cut or damage trees or vegetation
- Park only in designated areas. No parking on roadways
- Protect your belongings against theft
- Tents must be placed within the designated campsites
- Day use patrons using boat ramp and picnic areas or people visiting campers must leave by 8:45 PM
- Help maintain Cowlitz Falls Campground’s septic system in good working order – DO NOT use RV chemicals in your holding tanks
- Please dump RV holding tanks at facilities connected to a municipal wastewater treatment plant prior to entering campground.
- Please use air fresheners and ventilation in RV bathrooms to eliminate persistent odors.
- Please use campground’s inviting clean restroom and showers.