Barton Springs Campground
For any technical issues with the reservation system, please contact email@example.com. Thank you.
Barton Springs Campground is open. We are following CDC guidelines--please note several key restrictions listed below:
Practice appropriate social distancing by maintaining 6 feet from other visitors.
Practice good hygiene (avoid touching face, wash hands regularly or use hand sanitizer, sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow, disinfect used items and surfaces).
Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms.
The campground lies on Normandy TVA Reservoir and the upper Duck River. It is located in southern middle Tennessee between the towns of Normandy and Manchester. Offering large gravel sites, every site is a pull-through with electrical and water hookups. A majority of sites accommodate big rigs and may be camped on with a tent or an RV. A pavilion is available by reservation for a reasonable fee. The neighboring Cedar Point Campground, also managed by Recreation Resource Management, is located across the lake from Barton Springs.
- Pet Friendly
Campground rules are provided to campers upon check-in. RRM, Inc., in a partnership agreement with TVA, provide these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• Sites in the campground are able to be reserved, some are on a long-term basis, and some are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please ensure sites are not reserved before occupying a site.
• Unattended camping vehicles and equipment cannot be left at a site unless fees are paid. Rented campsites must have a camping unit present to show the site is taken.
• ADA accessible sites are reserved for persons with a state-issued ADA license plate or mirror tag. The person who has been issued the tag must be occupying the site and may only rent 1 campsite per visit.
• No more than 1 camping unit is allowed per site (1 RV or 1 tent). For campers under the age of 18, a tent is allowed for immediate family living in the same household. An adult, 18 years or older, must occupy the site.
• Camping is permitted at designated (numbered) sites only. A maximum of 8 people are allowed per campsite.
• All vehicles, including visitors, must display a parking pass in order to park in the campground. A maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed per campsite (if space permits).
• No washing of campers, vehicles, or boats is allowed in the campground.
• Golf carts are permitted for use by RRM/TVA authorized personnel only. Motorized scooters are only allowed for those individuals with mobility impairment. ATV'S must be street legal, licensed by the state operated by a licensed driver. may not be taken off established roads. Bicycles, skateboards, or scooter riding is prohibited from dusk to dawn. Safety helmets should be worn.
• The maximum camping stay is 21 consecutive days unless renting a long-term site. The camper and camping unit must leave the campground for a minimum of 14 days before returning. Other TVA Campgrounds are available for stay during this time (exception: Douglas Headwater and Douglas Tailwater are considered one campground for this interchange).
• Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
• Visitors are permitted between the hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Please turn off any music, generators, or disruptive lighting by 10:00 PM.
• Campers who are disruptive, intoxicated, or behaving in an obscene or profane manner will be reported to the TVA Police, asked to vacate the premises without reimbursement, and will be subject to a ban from a facility operated by Recreation Resource Management (RRM) in a partnership agreement with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
• Place all trash in dumpsters except fish debris. Please contact the campground hosts on duty for pick up and disposal of fish debris.
• Campfires must be contained in metal fire rings. All firewood must be pre-cut and not include construction debris or pallets. No out-of-county firewood is allowed to be brought into the campground. Do not cut, damage, or drive nails into trees. Please do not burn trash in fire rings.
• Observe posted speed limit signs throughout the campground (15 mph).
• All appliances must be kept inside the camping unit (no freezers or refrigerators are to be outside).
• Satellite dishes, power cords, and pet crates must remain within the impact zone of the campsite.
• RRM is not responsible for loss or damages.
• Dumping waste or gray water onto the ground is prohibited.
• Alcoholic beverages and fireworks are not permitted on TVA property. Firearms are prohibited in recreation areas except in hunting season excursions, and are permissible only if they are unloaded and properly cased. State and federal laws apply.