Barton Springs Campground
Please contact email@example.com if you experience any technical difficulties with the online reservation system. Thank you.
The campground lies on Normandy TVA Reservoir and the upper Duck River. It is located in southern middle Tennessee between the towns of Normandy and Manchester. Offering large gravel sites, with sites that are pull-through that have electrical and water hookups. A majority of sites accommodate big rigs and may be camped on with a tent or an RV. A pavilion is available by reservation for a reasonable fee. The neighboring Cedar Point Campground, also managed by Recreation Resource Management, is located across the lake from Barton Springs.
- Pet Friendly
Campground (128 total sites)
The campground has a total of 128 campsites. All sites have a lake view, and 11 sites are lakefront, offering the availability to fish from your campsite! There are 49 back-in sites, with the remaining being gravel and pull-through, and most sites are level. Each offer electric power of 50/30/20 and has a water faucet. A picnic table and fire pit/grill combo are on every site. The campground offers both short-term and long-term camping. We are pet friendly (must be picked up after and leashed at all times).
Please Note: All fees listed below are before tax. Please view further details regarding policies and rates upon selecting "Reserve Campground Now". All sites require a 2-night minimum stay. Please call the campground directly to request an exception if you wish to stay for just 1 night.Reserve Campground Now
Barton Springs Campground has a beautiful day use & picnic area. It includes a sandy beach & swim area. Swimming is swim at your own risk. Picnic tables and grills are scattered along the large grassy areas with lots of shade trees. A group pavilion is also available for family events and may be reserved for a reasonable fee.
Please Note: All fees listed below are before tax.
Rental RV (4 total sites)
There are a total of 4 Destination RV's at Barton Springs Campground. RV #3 & #4 sleep 6, RV #1 & #2 sleep 4 and have a bath (RV #2 has one and 1/2 baths). All four RVs have stocked kitchens (dishes, pots & pans), full size refrigerators with ice maker, and have a stove and oven. #1 and 4 have a loft with 2 twin pads. Please bring your own towels and bedding.
Campground rules are provided to campers upon check-in. Vista Recreation, in a partnership agreement with TVA, provide these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• Sites in the campground are able to be reserved, some are on a long-term basis, and some are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please ensure sites are not reserved before occupying a site.
• Unattended camping vehicles and equipment cannot be left at a site unless fees are paid. Rented campsites must have a camping unit present to show the site is taken.
• ADA accessible sites are reserved for persons with a state-issued ADA license plate or mirror tag. The person who has been issued the tag must be occupying the site and may only rent 1 campsite per visit.
• No more than 1 camping unit is allowed per site (1 RV or 1 tent). For campers under the age of 18, a tent is allowed for immediate family living in the same household. An adult, 18 years or older, must occupy the site.
• Camping is permitted at designated (numbered) sites only. A maximum of 8 people are allowed per campsite.
• All vehicles, including visitors, must display a parking pass in order to park in the campground. A maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed per campsite (if space permits).
• No washing of campers, vehicles, or boats is allowed in the campground.
• Golf carts are permitted for use by Vista/TVA authorized personnel only. Motorized scooters are only allowed for those individuals with mobility impairment. ATV'S must be street legal, licensed by the state operated by a licensed driver. may not be taken off established roads. Bicycles, skateboards, or scooter riding is prohibited from dusk to dawn. Safety helmets should be worn.
• The maximum camping stay is 21 consecutive days unless renting a long-term site. The camper and camping unit must leave the campground for a minimum of 14 days before returning. Other TVA Campgrounds are available for stay during this time (exception: Douglas Headwater and Douglas Tailwater are considered one campground for this interchange).
• Check-in time is 1:00 pm; check-out time is 11:00 am.
• Visitors are permitted between the hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Please turn off any music, generators, or disruptive lighting by 10:00 PM.
• Campers who are disruptive, intoxicated, or behaving in an obscene or profane manner will be reported to the TVA Police, asked to vacate the premises without reimbursement, and will be subject to a ban from a facility operated by Vista Recreation in a partnership agreement with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
• Place all trash in dumpsters except fish debris. Please contact the campground hosts on duty for pick up and disposal of fish debris.
• Campfires must be contained in metal fire rings. All firewood must be pre-cut and not include construction debris or pallets. No out-of-county firewood is allowed to be brought into the campground. Do not cut, damage, or drive nails into trees. Please do not burn trash in fire rings.
• Observe posted speed limit signs throughout the campground (15 mph).
• All appliances must be kept inside the camping unit (no freezers or refrigerators are to be outside).
• Satellite dishes, power cords, and pet crates must remain within the impact zone of the campsite.
• Vista Recreation is not responsible for loss or damages.
• Dumping waste or gray water onto the ground is prohibited.
• Alcoholic beverages and fireworks are not permitted on TVA property. Firearms are prohibited in recreation areas except in hunting season excursions, and are permissible only if they are unloaded and properly cased. State and federal laws apply.